Discover St. Barths
Charming and active, Gustavia and its port are unmissable for many reasons :
• Discover the major French luxury brands, the multitude of boutiques and art galleries.
• Watch the incessant ballet of boats, sailboats and yachts entering and leaving the harbour.
• Have lunch or dinner, enjoy an ice cream or have a glass : about twenty varied restaurants to discover.
• See the shells and cliffs of Shell Beach.
Beaches & Nature
Fourteen beaches to cross, each of them have their own character, trendy or wild, for lunch, relaxing or diving, they each have a unique flavor, which can change according to the time of the day.
• St Jean and its mythical rock on which the Eden Rock is nestled.
• Gouverneur is serene, Saline is well worth the hike over the sand dune.
• Colombier is magical, accessible only by boat or after walking for about twenty minutes, enjoying the sea view and perhaps bumping into tortoises.
• Grand Fond, Toiny offer wild landscape, and great promenades.
Wonderful to be able to do so much on such a small "pebble":
• Gourmet being : French gastronomy and Caribbean specialities, offered by many talented chefs, all around the Island.
• Treat yourself : a wide range of boutiques, from luxury brands to local designers, from Gustavia to St Jean.
• Discover the art galleries and the abundant creativity of local artists.
• Move : diving, surf, paddle, windsurf, yoga...
• Feel pampered : at the spa, at your villa, on your boat, many treatments are proposed, by passionate and attentive professionals.